Career & jobs
ADNOLOGIES is a successful company focused on the optimization of marketing business processes in the data-driven advertising sector. We work in a rapidly growing global market and are at present the only independent supplier of technology in Europe that can cover the complete digital value chain for daily use by marketers and publishers.
The success of our company is down to our team. If you are highly self-motivated and results-oriented, our company provides an ideal environment. We are always looking for job applicants with a high degree of initiative and with a strong customer focus – in line with our vision.
We offer a great working environment at locations in European metropolises and in Emden, North Germany. We can offer you an exciting ride, along with an attractive salary, work-life balance and opportunities for individual career advancement.
- +49 (0) 40 209 311 319Tel
ADNOLOGIES is the only ad technology company in Europe to have developed the full stack of data driven online marketing products. And even some of the most advanced global players from the US cannot match its range of capabilities and advanced engineering. The company was founded in 2006 – and has brought the following integrated components to market: DSP, DMP, dynamic creative, re-targeting suite, data exchange and media inventory marketplace. Each has been proven to deliver material performance benefits to its advertiser clients in Germany, where the company started. Whilst its technologies mainly focus on online display, its DMP can aggregate search and CRM data, and was the first European company to be integrated with Google’s DP in 2011. Adnologies is fully independent, debt free and is aggressively expanding its business across territories. A UK and international office was set up earlier in 2012, as well as sales operations in the Nordics and Benelux.
ADNOLOGIES are looking for a highly resourceful and motivated individual to work alongside the sales and operations to help execute exceptional client services and campaign.
- Set up clients in a way to be able to run campaign through ADNOLOGIES technology.
- Analyze, maintain, adjust, and troubleshoot existing campaigns and setups.
- Utilize internal reporting offerings to provide insights to clients and internal departments.
- Ad hoc duties across other departments when required.
- Drive the scaling and automation of the campaign management process
Knowledge, skills, abilities and qualifications desirable:
- 2+ years online advertising experience preferably in an account/campaign management function.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong overall internet skills.
- Knowledge of RTB and the online advertising ecosystem
- Strong analytic aptitude.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office programs.
- Fluent English (German a major plus).
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of relevant work experience)
Your detailed application please send by mail to email@example.com